TD Ameritrade Offer Code: Enter **547** – Up to $600 Welcome Bonus
For you to be able to trade on Ameritrade’s platform using our TD Ameritrade offer code, you’ll need to sign up for an account on its platform. To sign up you need to register by filling up an online platform that requires your personal information. Y’ou’ll find the offer code at the bottom of the register form.
Setting Up Your Account with our TD Ameritrade offer code
|TD Ameritrade Deposit||Offers and bonuses (2019)||TD Ameritrade Offer Code|
How To Register Of TD Ameritrade using our TD Ameritrade code
The registration process on TD Ameritrade when signing up for an account is quite easy. To start-off, click on the ‘open new account ‘icon on the top right of the homepage. You are then going to be redirected to another page where there is an online form that you need to fill up with your personal information. The information required includes your name, your social security number, or your passport number.
You then pick the account type that you prefer and click on continue. You will be redirected to another page where you will fill other needed details and get your account all ready to start trading.
There are many account types that you can select depending on your experience or preference. Among the account types at your disposal include the:
- standard account
- Retirement account
- education account,
- specialty account.
The standard account is the basic account type available and is suitable for both novice and experienced traders.
The retirement account is for retired traders who want to get a stable source of income after retirement.
The education account is designed for students, more so, college students to help them cover school expenses.
The special account is an account that has special conditions governing it.
Don’t forget to insert our TD Ameritrade offer code in the blank space at the end of the registration form. You’ll be able to get a bonus after your first deposit. The bonus will depend on the amount of the deposit.
Bonuses Offered To The Traders
|TD Ameritrade Deposit||Offers and bonuses (2019)||TD Ameritrade Offer Code|
TD Ameritrade occasionally offers bonuses to its clients. This is to enhance their trading experience while on TD Ameritrade’s platform.
Currently, the running bonus program is the Trade commission free for 60 days as well as get up to $600 in additional bonuses. The bonuses depend on your deposit value and for you to get to the $600 mark you need to have deposited $250000 or more.
The bonus program has terms and conditions that govern it and ensure that it runs smoothly. Among the stipulated bonus terms and conditions are as seen below.
- You need to have an account with TD Ameritrade.
- The 60 days of free commission trading are for ETFs, online equities and options trades.
- The bonus requires you to have made a deposit of at least $3000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: I am not an American citizen, can I still sign up for an account at TD Ameritrade?
Answer: Yes you can sign up for an account at TD Ameritrade so long as you provide your valid passport number.
Question: Which trading options does the 60-day free commission bonus apply to?
Answer: The 60-day free commission bonus applies to online equities, option trades, and ETFs.
Question: Can I use the TD Ameritrade offer code if I already have an account?
Answer: Unfortunately, our TD Ameritrade offer code is only available for people creating their first account on the platform. You won’t be able to benefits from the advantages of the offer code if you already have an account. However, TD Ameritrade offers plenty of other bonuses to its customers.
Quality Of The Platform
TD Ameritrade’s platform is of great quality and it owes this to the array of features that it has.
The site is well organized with clearly set menu items. This helps in easy navigation while on this platform.
The objective research feature allows you to get top third-party research from credible sources for free. This is helpful to you as a trader when coming up with a trading strategy.
Live Streaming Media
Get access to breaking news from the financial markets from CNBC, CNBC international and also TD Ameritrade network. This is helpful to you in keeping up with the prevailing conditions in the financial markets sector.
The myTrade community feature is a feature in the same vein as social trading. It allows you to interact with other traders and share trading ideas. You may also be able to get trading tidbits from pro traders that you can use to boost up your trading strategy.
The Idea Generation feature allows you the use of tools and research materials to help you come up with your next trading idea.
Heat Maps is a great feature that TD Ameritrade offers. It helps you in pinpointing market strength and weakness courtesy of a visual and intuitive interface. In trading, this is helpful to you in knowing favorable market entry and exit points.
The platform also has multilingual support and supports English and Chinese. This is good for a wider audience reach to its intended audience.
For you to be able to execute trades on TD Ameritrade’s platform, you first of all need to fund your account. There are five modes of funding or withdrawal that you can use while on TD Ameritrade’s platform.
The deposit modes that you can use while funding your account are:
- Electronic bank deposit.
- Wire transfer.
- External securities transfer.
- Physical stocks certificate.
The standard completion time varies from one mode to another, for example, electronic bank deposits may take 30 minutes to up to three business days to complete. External securities transfer may take up to a week to complete the transaction on the other hand.
Withdrawals are easy to initiate and you can withdraw your funds whenever you deem necessary. Among the withdrawal modes are as listed below.
- Electronic funding.
- Wire funding.
- Check funding.
Electronic funding mode in withdrawals is subject to some transfer fees and takes three business days from the initiation date for it to complete the transaction. Wire finding is instantaneous while check funding takes four business days from the day of initiation.
With all the years of experience behind it, TD Ameritrade knows what is best for its customers and that is why it has an efficient customer support center. In case of any issue, you can make a call to the customer support center via its listed phone numbers. The response is prompt and you will receive help in a short while for you to get back to trading.
TD Ameritrade, in a bid to make its clients trading stints worthwhile, has some of the powerful and advanced trading platforms. The platforms come with various features that make them so lucrative to trade on. TD Ameritrade has three different trading platforms that you can pick from. These are the web trading platform, the mobile trading platform, and the Thinkorswim trading platform.
The Web Trading Platform
The web trading platform is a great trading platform that is accessible from your browser on your personal computer. It has some of the most advanced tools and features that you can really benefit from when trading. Some of the features that this platform has are as follows.
- The exclusive education feature allows you to hone your trading skills by use of learning tools and also practice assessments.
- The Dock feature allows you to access your customizable modules such as watch lists when it comes to monitoring market positions.
- The social signal feature allows you to stay updated on current market conditions such as product launches and company mergers.
- You have screener at your disposal that scan through the various trading options to get the best investment opportunity.
- The GainsKeeper feature allows you to keep track of all your capital gains and losses.
The Thinkorswim Trading Platform
This is a great platform with elite-level features that is suitable for professional traders who spend a large fortune while trading. This platform comes with a host of different features that makes it worth it.
Some of the features of the Thinkorswim trading platform are as follows.
- Allows you 24/5 trading where you can trade at any time for the 5 days of the week with exceptions being during holidays.
- This platform allows you to practice your trading strategies with the paperMoney feature.
- You can opt for the advanced automated trading that this platform supports.
- You have access to various technical trading tools such as charts, indicators, and drawing tools.
- The Options Statistics feature allows you to assess potential market entry and exit points.
- The Company Profile feature gives you the opportunity to check out a company in terms of revenue drivers.
- The live media stream gives you access to the financial markets news from credible news sources.
- The Stock Hacker feature screes for stocks that meet your selected criteria so as to get you trading options meeting your preference.
The Mobile Trading Platform
The mobile trading platform is another great trading platform that allows you to trade remotely using your mobile device. The mobile trading platform is a downloadable application that is available for both IOS and Android mobile operating systems. Among the features that this trading platform offers can be seen below.
- Access to many charts that you can use for analysis purposes.
- Access to live streaming news to get an insight into the happenings in the trading sector.
- The Account Monitoring feature allows you to securely monitor your account activity for up to 60 days.
- You have access to watch lists that enable you to monitor the movement of select stocks in the market.
Top 3 Alternatives To TD Ameritrade
It is no secret that TD Ameritrade is one of the best brokers around considering its stay in the sector for such a long time. However, despite its prominence, there are some brokers that can give TD Ameritrade a run for its money and make for some good alternatives to TD Ameritrade. First of all, you can cheeck our Avatrade partner code if you want to discover another top online broker.
The following are some brokers that can be great alternatives to TD Ameritrade.
Alpari Traders is a forex broker that has been in operation ever since its inception in 1998. It has its headquarters in the St. Vincent’s and grenadines. The main aim for the conception of Alpari Traders was to provide the best trading facilities to the masses. It has managed to grow drastically over the years to be a global brand and it is one of the best alternatives to TD Ameritrade.
Why Alpari Traders Is A Great Alternative To TD Ameritrade
The following are some of the reasons that make Alpari Traders a probable alternative to TD Ameritrade.
- It has an efficient customer service who will give you the proper attention in case of any arising issue while on the platform.
- Alpari Traders has a large variance of trading instruments that you can pick from.
- Its platform is easily accessible by anyone regardless of their location.
Exness is another credible broker that can give TD Ameritrade a worthy competition. It has been operating ever since 2008 when it was established by a group of like-minded individuals drawn from the finance and information technology sectors.
It is guided by the goal of offering systemic improvements to the existing trading conditions, a contributing factor to its rise to the top.
Why Exness Is A Great Alternative To TD Ameritrade
The following are some of the reasons why Exness is a worthy competitor to TD Ameritrade.
- Vast trading instruments that you can pick when trading.
- Flexible trading conditions.
- Exness features the multilingual support feature that supports up to 18 languages for a wider audience reach.
- More than 80 different account currency options.
- Great customer care support, available 24/7.
- Exness has different account types that have been designed to address different clients’ needs.
FXTM is another broker that can fiercely compete for the top spot against TD Ameritrade. The broker has been in the trading since its establishment in 2011. It has its headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus where it has been since 2014. FXTM took advantage of the young and growing African market and it has been able to push past many other brokers to be a global brand.
Why FXTM Is A Great Alternative To TD Ameritrade
FXTM can hold its own against TD Ameritrade and this is majorly due to the following reasons.
- Invested in some of the best trading platforms that guarantee you a smooth trading experience.
- Different account types that you can opt for.
- Educative tool that is an asset to a novice trader
- Large variance of trading instruments that you can select from when trading.
- Flexible trading conditions in addition to a great bonus in the form of a cash back.
📈 Avatrade Partner Code December 2019: Enter “88907” to get Welcome Bonus
[wpcd_coupon id=548] To be able to execute trades with AvaTrade and benefit from its great…
Plus500 Code for December 2019: Start Trading with Plus500
[wpcd_coupon id=637] Plus500 is a well-known online broker on the CFD market. It has its…
IQ Option Promo Code: Up to 70% off with the code “DT…”
[wpcd_coupon id=686] IQ Option bonus code will help you get the most out of your…
XM Promo Code 2019: Enter “DT…” – Up to $5000 deposit bonus
Create your account with our XM. com promo code and enjoy a $30 bonus with…
eToro Bonus code 2019: Enter “DAI..” to get Welcome Bonuses – Up to 40%
[wpcd_coupon id=564] Create your account on eToro and get introduced to forex trading with our…
eToro 2019: How to register and create your account
Create your account on eToro and get introduced to forex trading with eToro. Find out…